Sunday, September 5, 2010

When I'm strange

passion misfits and argumentatives
watch lead take notice
watch her age gloriously
blinding colours and fancy beams
lead towards the soul
precarious notion, life is

lead me by the hand
take my land, plant your hope
passion misfits and argumentatives
follow the road
travelled everyday
the passion eroded
kingdom lost, shaken dreams
i wake, miss tomorrow
give me yesterday

arguments and agreements
changes before us
let me take my hand
lead me to the promised land
dream my passion now
for the king bleeds
it will never sleep.



1 comment:

  1. I balance my passion and search for closure on the present. It is difficult to return and start, for I wanted poetry to define life. It turned on its head and I fell into the rat race. so, Whoever reads..dream about what you really wanted once, and then make sense of these words.

    ReplyDelete